Digital Ads Manager
Muse Marketing, a fast-growing digital advertising agency in downtown Clarksville, is looking for an Ads Manager with experience in paid search (SEM/PPC,) programmatic & social advertising. The candidate will work on direct response, lead generation, and e-commerce accounts in various industries.
Qualified candidates will be detail-oriented & have experience running successful paid digital advertising campaigns that generated leads or sales.
What you’ll be doing:
Some of the tasks associated with this position are listed below. This is not an inclusive list as this area of advertising is under continuous development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple client digital advertising campaigns
- Assisting in the development of digital ad campaign strategies & recommending budgets
- Assisting account staff in making recommendations to clients
- Placing ads
- Tracking & Analyzing campaigns
- Optimizing campaigns for performance metrics & budget requirements
- Integrating & tracking performance across channels including search, display, programmatic, organic, social & more
- Conducting and reviewing keyword, audience, & bid research and management
- Monitoring budgets for all active client campaigns
- Using data to identify, build and segment audiences
- Ensuring ads are targeted to the most relevant audiences/search queries/etc
- Ensuring the latest paid search/social innovations are applied
- Thinking of tests that have the potential to move the needle, and overseeing the implementation, tracking, and reporting on those tests
- Working with the creative team with ad copy suggestions based on target audience interests
- Compiling detailed, easy-to-read reports; finding insights and suggesting solutions based on those reports
- Controlling quality: ensuring all ads, budgets, settings, etc are correct for each client
- Staying informed of industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts, sharing knowledge with team members
- Contributing proactively to company initiatives, process changes, and other duties as needed
- Doing what it takes to ensure client goals are met or exceeded
Who we’re looking for:
- Candidates must have solid experience successfully managing digital advertising campaigns full time.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with various ad network & exchange platforms as well as 3rd party analytics tools
- Ability to own projects, making sure they get done correctly and on-time
- An inquisitive nature. You should be excited to check the data on all accounts each day and curious to find out the causes and effects of any data anomalies you spot
- Ability to build ad campaigns in various user interfaces and editing tools
- Ability to find the story within the data. Not just the what, but the why
- The ability to calculate bids based on potential ROI
- The ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, with a desire to work as a member of a team
Nice to haves:
- Strong experience with programmatic and social advertising
- Strong experience with building ad performance reports
- Experience with building remarketing automation
- Understanding of testing principles and a disciplined approach to testing
- Ability to understand the needs and desires of our client’s customers
What our team members bring to our work environment:
Accountability + Curiosity + Strategic thinking + Ability to Figure It Out + Creativity + Team Player + Loyalty + Problem Solving + Knowledge Sharing + Attention to Detail + Passionate + Energetic + Fun, Outgoing + Simply Being An Incredible Person!
Muse Marketing is experiencing high growth and offers the right candidate a fast track for professional growth in digital marketing/advertising. We are looking for someone who is eager, loves to learn, and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.
The candidate must provide a resume that demonstrates the specific prior experience, knowledge, and skills required for this position.
Compensation for this position will be based on experience. This is a full-time position in our Clarksville office with the ability to work remote 1 or 2 days per week. We offer unlimited paid time off as the right person will understand the importance of a good work life balance & does not let it get in the way of getting their job done. Health insurance & paid parking is available.
Interested? Email your resume to Sande Cox at Sande@partnerwithmuse.com